What's Up This Week
For Sunday March 26, 2023
- Sunday morning Bible study is at 11 AM
- Sunday evening we'll be back for our regular youth group from 6:00 to 7:30 PM at the building
- Food handouts are this Wednesday at 5 PM
- The Sunday Morning Bake Sale will be back April 2!
- Summer Camp is June 24-28!
- We've got events to join in all week!
March 26 - Regular Sunday morning and evening events
April 2 - Regular Sunday morning and evening events
April 9 - EASTER SUNDAY - NO S2 events
April 16 - Regular Sunday morning and Member Meeting Sunday Night
April 23 - Regular Sunday morning and Member Meeting Sunday Night
April 30 - morning Bible Study and Sunday Night Late and Loud
- This Sunday morning we'll be back on the third floor of the Kids Wing talking about the life of Jesus from the gospels.
- Sunday evening we're back for our regular evening youth group from 6:00 to 7:30 PM. We'll have snacks at 6:00, play games, and split up into our small groups.
- We're handing out food to families in need again with Parkway Baptist at 5:00 on Wednesdays at the New Albany Housing Authority. Let me know if you'd like to participate and I can send you more details (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- We'd hosting another bake sale with breakfast items Sunday April 2 at the 9 and 11 AM to raise money for camp. If your child would like to participate, just bring something to sell to the lobby at 8:50 AM.
- Summer Camp is scheduled. We'll be going back to Crossings Cedarmore June 24 through the 28. The total cost will be $350. All of our guaranteed spots are currently taken. If you'd like for me to request another spot, please email me at email@example.com.
- There are events throughout the week at New Albany High School, Scribner Middle School, Hazlewood Middle School, and the Uptown Youth Collective. We've partnered with Youth for Christ and do Campus Life at NAHS after school in the cafeteria at 2:30 on Mondays and then we head over to Graceland's Uptown Youth Collective at 824 Thomas Street from 4-6 on Mondays. We're at Scribner from 3:45 to 5 on Tuesday's in the presentation room, and then we are at Hazlewood from 3:45 to 5 Thursday's in the presentation room.